Hiretual Talent Data Cloud is a deep two-way integration designed to help you surface candidate profiles in your ATS with AI-powered filters. Hiretual - Beamery is one of our earliest integrations that is easy to connect, abundant with smart filter offerings, and synchronous with candidate and user activities from both platforms.
Read on to learn how to...
Integration Setup (Admin)
Before you begin, please ensure that...
You have a Hiretual Enterprise subscription and a valid Hiretual account. Please contact your Hiretual Account Manager or Customer Success Manager to set up an Enterprise subscription.
- You should be the admin of your Hiretual Enterprise subscription and Beamery account.
Step 1: Get Beamery API key and API secret
- Go to Beamery Settings/Open API https://app.beamery.com/#/settings/integrations-api
- Note - If you already generated Beamery API key and API secret before, you can skip this step and go to step 2, use the existing Beamery API key and API secret on Hiretual
Step 2: Configure Beamery on Hiretual by admin
- As an Admin user, you will be able to configure your ATS by clicking on the Apps tab on the left and following the same instructions below.
- If you also have a team member license, you can configure it in Hiretual Apps by clicking here, and follow the steps as pictured in the screenshots below.
- In either case, click on the Details button on the ATS and click Connect on the next page. Input the API Key and API Secret of your company in the pop-up window and click on Login to continue.
Step 3: You should see an integration configuration page and a success message on the top right corner of the screen.
Export Candidates from Hiretual to Beamery
After you've found qualified candidates in Hiretual, you can easily export them into Beamery. Go to a project and click Pipeline, select your candidates, and click Sync/Export. Then, follow the instructions on the screen to select the job of your exports.
Click on Export candidates to export your candidate profiles to Beamery.
- You will receive both in-app and email notifications when the export is completed.
- Once the candidate has been synced to Beamery, you will find a Beamery icon on the candidate's profile, and you will be able to check the candidate's information on Beamery.
Rediscovering Candidates from Beamery with Hiretual
To enable Hiretual Talent Data Cloud with Beamery and allow the pull of candidates from Beamery into Hiretual, go to the Admin Console > Talent Data Cloud > Configuration > Enable > Enable data importing, and fill in credentials. If you've already connected through Apps, you won't need to fill in the credentials again under Talent Data Cloud in the Admin Console.
*Note: Please contact Hiretual Customer Support to enable the two-way integration for Hiretual Talent Data Cloud.
- Once enabled, you will be able to source candidates from both the open web and your ATS.
Analyze your integration performance (Admin)
As the Hiretual admin user, you'll have access to eye-opening statistics into your Hiretual-ATS integration. Go to the Dashboard under the Admin Console > Talent Data Cloud to see rediscovery metrics, diversity breakdown of your ATS candidates, top companies of your ATS candidates, and more! You may click on any part of the charts to view candidates under the category.