Hiretual Talent Data Cloud is a deep two-way integration designed to help you surface candidate profiles in your ATS with AI-powered filters. Hiretual-Beamery Frontier is one of our earliest integrations that is easy to connect, abundant with smart filter offerings, and synchronous with candidate and user activities from both platforms.
Read on to learn how to...
Integration Setup (Admin)
Before you begin, please ensure that...
- You should have a Hiretual Enterprise subscription and a valid Hiretual account.
- Please contact your Hiretual Account Manager or Customer support to set up an Enterprise subscription
- You should be the admin of your Hiretual Enterprise subscription and Beamery Frontier account.
- “Hiretual” should be listed as a value under sources in the settings of your Beamery Frontier account.
Step 1: Configure Beamery Frontier on Hiretual
- As an Admin user, you will be able to configure your ATS by clicking on the Apps tab on the left and following the same instructions below.
If you also have a team member license, you can configure it in Hiretual Apps by clicking here, and follow the steps as pictured in the screenshots below.
- In either case, click on the Details button on the ATS and click Connect on the next page. Input your Beamery Frontier account information and click on Login to continue.
Push permission configuration will allow team members to sync candidates from Hiretual to Beamery as prospects or to a particular job and stage.
Step 5: Map relevant candidate profile data fields between Hiretual and Beamery Frontier.
If you want to customize the data field mapping:
Select a Hiretual candidate profile field from the ‘All Fields in Hiretual’ field list and choose a suitable field from the Beamery profile fields dropdown.
If you want to attach a resume for each candidate when syncing from Hiretual to Beamery, select the ‘Attach Hiretual Resume’
If you want to sync notes and tags from Hiretual to Beamery, enable and map Hiretual Note and Tag fields with Beamery activity fields.
Export Candidates from Hiretual to Beamery Frontier
After you've found qualified candidates in Hiretual, you can easily export them into Beamery Frontier. Go to a project and click Pipeline, select your candidates, and click Sync/Export.
- You will receive both in-app and email notifications when the export is completed.
- Once the candidate has been synced to Beamery Frontier, you will find its icon on the candidate's profile, and you will be able to check the candidate's information on Beamery Frontier with one click.
Rediscover Candidates from Beamery Frontier with Hiretual
To enable Hiretual Talent Data Cloud with Beamery Frontier and allow the pull of candidates from Beamery Frontier into Hiretual, go to the Admin Console > Talent Data Cloud > Configuration > Enable > Enable data importing, and fill in credentials. If you've already connected through Apps, you won't need to fill in the credentials again under Talent Data Cloud in the Admin Console.
*Note: Please contact Hiretual Customer Support to enable the two-way integration for Hiretual Talent Data Cloud.
- Once enabled, you will be able to source candidates from both the open web and your ATS.
Analyze your integration performance (Admin)
As the Hiretual admin user, you'll have access to eye-opening statistics into your Hiretual-ATS integration. Go to the Dashboard under the Admin Console > Talent Data Cloud to see rediscovery metrics, diversity breakdown of your ATS candidates, top companies of your ATS candidates, and more! You may click on any part of the charts to view candidates under the category.