Hiretual Talent Data Cloud is a deep two-way integration designed to help you surface candidate profiles in your ATS with AI-powered filters. Hiretual - Workable is one of our earliest integrations that is easy to connect, abundant with smart filter offerings, and synchronous with candidate and user activities from both platforms.
Read on to learn how to...
Integration Setup (Admin)
Before you begin, please ensure that...
You should have a Hiretual Enterprise subscription and a valid Hiretual account
Please contact your Hiretual Account Manager or Customer support to setup an Enterprise subscription
You should be the admin of your Hiretual Enterprise subscription and Workable account
Step 1: Get Workable partner token and subdomain
**Note - If you already have a Workable partner token and subdomain, you can skip this step and go to step 2, use the existing Workable partner token and subdomain on Hiretual.
- Generate Partner Token from your Workable account: Go to Settings > Integrations > Hiretual > Generate Token
- Get your Company subdomain from your Workable account: Go to Settings > Company Profile > Subdomain
Step 2: Conﬁgure Workable on your Hiretual account
- As an Admin user, you will be able to configure your ATS by clicking on the Apps tab on the left and following the same instructions below.
- If you also have a team member license, you can configure it in Hiretual by clicking here and following the steps as pictured in the screenshots below.
Step 3: You should see an integration conﬁguration page and a success message on the top right corner of the screen
Step 4: Map relevant candidate proﬁle data ﬁelds between Hiretual and Workable
If you want to customize the data ﬁeld mapping:
Select a Hiretual candidate proﬁle ﬁeld from the ‘All Fields in Hiretual’ ﬁeld list and choose a suitable ﬁeld from the Workable proﬁle ﬁelds dropdown.
If you want to attach a resume for each candidate when syncing from Hiretual to Workable, select the ‘Attach Hiretual Resume’
If you want to sync notes and tags from Hiretual to Workable, enable and map Hiretual Note and Tag ﬁelds with Workable activity ﬁelds.
Export Candidates from Hiretual to Workable
After you've found qualified candidates in Hiretual, you can easily export them into Workable. Go to a project and click Pipeline, select your candidates, and click Sync/Export.
- The following instructions on the screen are for how to Sync/Export.
- In the Candidates listing, you will see a link to Workable proﬁle if available.
- Check your candidate information by clicking the ‘Sourced’ in the Workable system.
Rediscovering Candidates from Workable with Hiretual
To enable Hiretual Talent Data Cloud with Workable and allow the pull of candidates from Workable into Hiretual, go to the Admin Console > Talent Data Cloud > Configuration > Enable > Enable data importing, and fill in credentials. If you've already connected through Apps, you won't need to fill in the credentials again under Talent Data Cloud in the Admin Console.
*Note: Please contact Hiretual Customer Support to enable the two-way integration for Hiretual Talent Data Cloud.
- Once enabled, you will be able to source candidates from both the open web and your ATS.
Analyze your integration performance (Admin)
As the Hiretual admin user, you'll have access to eye-opening statistics into your Hiretual-ATS integration. Go to the Dashboard under the Admin Console > Talent Data Cloud to see rediscovery metrics, diversity breakdown of your ATS candidates, top companies of your ATS candidates, and more! You may click on any part of the charts to view candidates under the category.