Once you finish reviewing the sample candidates, you’ll have access to the candidate’s profile information. You can view the experience of your candidates along with the information enriched by Hiretual’s intelligence system.
Candidates' List Overview
On the search results page, the system illustrates the candidate in a list that sorts by "Best match" by default. You also have three other options to sort candidates by:
- Title relevance
- Skill relevance
Please note: ‘"Best match" will sort based on an intelligent scoring system that is considering all factors including skills, title, and other search requirements.
You can also use the power filters on top of the list to screen candidates with certain criteria when there are less than 1000 candidates in your search results. You may also click on View Insights to generate insights of the listed candidates.
On the profile card, Hiretual will show the two most recent titles and the two highest degrees of the candidate, and the searched skills are highlighted in the tag section. You may also find the contact information and social links of the candidate.
You can click on More to view the details of each section or click on the name of the candidate to view the full profile of the person.
Candidate's Resume Overview
The Hiretual resume of the candidate provides more granular information, including Hiretual’s Insights, Publications & Patents and the candidate's performance on other professional platforms (such as GitHub, Stack Overflow, Kaggle, and Healthcare & Academic Performance) if applicable.
The candidate's Insights are generated by predictive modeling. There are insights provided for Availability, Average Market Value, Expertise, and Clearance.
- Availability: Driven by the candidate’s behavior on how often they change jobs or companies. Many other factors include company layoffs, stock performance, macroeconomics, etc.
- Average Market Value: This number is base salary, not total compensation. It’s entirely based on predictions related to the cost of living, title, years of working experience, and current company. You can click on the national flag icon on the side to convert the value into your local currencies when applicable*.
- Expertise: This information is based on two factors: skills and job responsibility.
- Clearance: The security level is inferred by Hiretual AI from keywords in a profile. Here it shows the indicating lead to identify the specific level.
- You can gather a ton of information that can help you better understand the candidates, and present it to hiring managers or team members if you'd like.
Edit the Resume
You are able to modify the candidate's profile manually. When you hover the mouse over the sections on top, a pencil button will appear which allows you to edit the information in the section.
You may also use the tabs below to add the candidate to other projects, add Notes/Tags to the profile, update additional Files, or set Reminders to help yourself manage the searched candidates. You can also check the Activity Log of the profile to see if your team members have viewed or contacted the candidate.
In addition to giving Good Fit/Not a Fit to the candidate or Move the Candidate to other stages of your pipeline, you can also sync the candidate to your ATS (if integrated) or export the profile as CSV/PDF file.
You are able to select your ATS or choose the template of the CSV file from the pop-up window.
If you select Export as PDF from the drop-down menu, the download will begin immediately.
*The list of the fourteen currencies that we support at the moment:
ARS: Argentine peso
AUD Australian dollars
BRL: Brazilian real
CAD: Canadian dollar
COP: Colombian peso
GBP: British Pound
ILS: Israeli new shekel
IND: Indian rupee
JPY: Japanese yen
MXN: Mexican peso
SGD: Singapore dollar
USD: United States dollar