You can locate the "General" sourcing feature via the “Source Candidate” tab on the upper left-hand side.
The “General” tab has currently the world’s largest pool with over 750M+ candidates, in our self-learning and self-expanding talent graph. The sample set of candidates will appear and update in real-time on the right hand side.
Below is a breakdown instruction of each filter function
Job Titles: Get started by typing in what you’re looking for by adding a few job titles or expertises.
* Select "Included In / Excluded from Current Title" to include/remove particular titles. (Refer to “Persona/Insights” for suggested titles which may appear.)
Mandatory Skills / Keywords: Add the MOST important skills here.
- Must-have skills or keywords in candidate profiles that are prioritized when matching and ranking candidates. With multiple mandatory skills, candidate matching and ranking are based on the relevance between them and at least one skill or keyword is always prioritized.
Preferred Skills / Keywords: Add-ons but not mandatory.
- Nice-to-have skills or keywords that can improve candidate matching and ranking accuracy but are not required for a match.
*Select the "Excluded Skills / Keyword" to remove skills from a candidates profile*
Location: Add City, State, Country, Metro Area, USA Zip Code or Continent.
- You can adjust the radius to be within 15, 30, 50 and 100 miles.
*You can add more than one location, if you'd like*
Years of Experience: Select a minimum and maximum range
- The total (overall) years of working experience after graduation
Locate some of the other filters at the top of the screen:
Source from specific companies by adding them manually or use the "Bulk Upload" feature to parse a list.
- Bulk Upload: Copy/Paste a list of names delimited by semicolon or newline
- Extended Search: Expand your search to companies that are similar to your input.
Persona/Insights: After adding a few companies and hitting "Extended Search," hover over to the "Persona/Insights" tab to see the list of similar companies.
Excluded From Companies: Your company will be here by default.
Industries: Select industries from the drop-down list or add by typing
*Exclude From Industries: Select the arrow and add industries you want to exclude.
Company Types: Search candidates within specific company types as identified by Hiretual.
Degrees: Select the highest degree of candidates. You can select multiple.
Majors: Add college majors. If you want to expand your reach and bring in similar majors, select "Extended Search"
Schools: Source alumni from specific schools manually or by using the "Bulk Upload" function.
*Excluded From Schools: Select this option to remove particular schools from your search.
Year of Graduation: Select a "From" and "To" year.
Years in Current Company: Choose the years that a candidate has been in their current company
Years in Current Role: Choose the years that a candidate has been in their current role
Senior: Choose the seniority level of a candidate
Languages: Select languages from the drop-down or by typing
Diversity: Source for Diverse candidates
Security Clearances: Source for candidates with a security clearance
Sourcing Channels: Select the source of candidates
- A sourcing channel indicates where Hiretual pulls candidates for this sourcing task (Open Web, ATS/CRM, Import).
- Open Web: Source candidates from across 37+ public platforms and open web.
- ATS/CRM: Rediscover candidate profiles from your integrated ATS/CRM system.
- Import: Rediscover candidates from imported datasets.
After you've added all of your search parameters and filters you can review the "Persona/Insights" tab to make sure your search looks good.
The last step will be to give feedback on 5 candidates via the "Sample Candidates" tab.
If a candidate is "Not a fit" you can click on the right side arrow and select the reason from the drop-down.
After giving feedback on 5 candidates, click "Start Sourcing."
Please reach out to [email protected] or directly contact your Customer Success Specialist for more training on this topic.