We’ve summarized the following guidelines to help you improve email response rate leveraging Hiretual engagement function.
- Set up your email integration correctly: https://app.hiretual.com/settings/email-integration
- Integrate the same email address as you use for your Hiretual login.
- Add your email signature.
- Avoid from being marked as spam.
- Screen candidates from “New” to “Uncontacted” before bulk emailing candidates.
- Limit your total number of emails sent under 400 per day.
- Use different email templates. Limit under 500 candidates per email template.
- Do not capitalize on the whole subject line.
- Polish your email content.
- Subject line: Keep it short but include shiny information about the position (company, location, job title or compensation).
- Email body: Be more specific about the opportunity by always including position title, location, company, and 1-2 shiny sentences about the position, team, division, company, product, service, etc.
- For cold emailing beginners, choose from the 10 email templates Hiretual preloaded to start: https://app.hiretual.com/engage/templates
- Use email sequence.
- Add all 3 follow up emails (4 emails in total) to your email sequence. Our data showed that follow-up email has a higher response rate than the previous email, and the 4th email has the highest response rate.
- Separate your follow-ups by 2-3 business days.
Please reach out to [email protected] or directly contact your Customer Success Manager for more training on this topic.